- KeyGuard lockbox provides sturdy and secure keyless access for friends, family, or guests that need entry when no one is around with easy to use push buttons
- Codes are easily memorized with familiar phone style keypad - no more spinning dials and scrunching your eyes to see if it is on the correct digit or hash mark
- KeyGuard provides ample and highly secure interior storage space for your valuables - it will hold keys as well as car keys, fobs, and credit cards/IDs
- Tough ABS plastic coated vault with metal frame infrastructure protects surfaces from scratches and the door on the front keeps the keypad hidden from sight
- The KeyGuard has all kinds of uses and is the perfect solution for home owners, realtors, property management, vacation rentals, care-givers or anyone else
KeyGuard Wall Mount Lock Box
The Solution for Key Storage
The SL-590 Key Guard Pro wall mount lock box is the perfect solution for home owners, realtors, property management, vacation rentals, emergency access for the elderly or anyone needing to store their keys. It has a very large metal body that is exceedingly strong and secure. Store you keys, access cards, key fobs, or other items in this heavy duty lock box. A sleek protective cover is also included that keeps the key pad safe from the elements.
Secure Your Keys and Valuables
Stop worrying about hiding your keys! Store them in this secure Key Guard wall mounted lock box. With familiar key pad entry (like texting) the SL-590 key box allows for number or easy-to-remember letter combinations. Using letters is not only easy to remember but can also be used for company names, marketing messages and personalized code. Having both combination options available is a great feature that most lock boxes don’t offer!
Easy to Use – Change the Combination When Desired
The large punch buttons on the front are easy to view and use. Don’t waste any time getting in and out of your lock box. This tough and secure key storage box comes with a built-in key that activates each button when pressed. Changing the combination is also easy to do at any time on the back of the faceplate once the correct code has been entered. Before closing the wall mount key lock box, be sure to enter in the combination as it will not close unless the correct combination has been entered. This is to prevent the user from being locked out if the combination has been changed without their knowledge.
For more information about KeyGuard products, check out the factory website for wall mount lock box here
- 1.50 LBS
- KeyGuard External Dimensions: A= 4-3/4" B= 3-3/8" C= 2-1/2" Internal Dimensions: A= 4" Height B= 2-3/8" Width C= 1-1/8" Depth D= 4-3/8" Diagonal
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We needed a key box for larger german remote car keys and this one can almost fit two! Thanks
DON'T FORGET YOUR COMBINATION! I did that last time and had to got another one. They are they good of lock boxes but when you are locked out, you are locked out. Even when I was prying this thing off the wall, the box fared way better then my wall.
Bought so that my family can come and go. Perfect lock box and seriously easy to set up
I host couch surfers all the time and this is a perfect solution for letting my guests in when I am not around.
My parents live in an assisted living facility. This is a perfect solution for the various people who come in and out of their condo (nurses, physical therapists...etc).
I like keeping my keys and phone in here when I go out running. Works great!
I mounted it outside so my delivery guy can get in.