- These vending machine locks are virtually pick proof and are designed with a dimple in the center that prevents thieves from drilling into the body
- Features a high security tubular keyway that is key retaining – the key can only be removed when in key is in the locked position
- Soda machine lock is constructed out of durable zinc alloy from the inside out with a bright chrome finish and is available keyed alike and keyed different
- Can be used as a cash box lock, pop machine lock, vehicle trailer lock, change machine lock, and any other equipment utilizing a T-handle locking mechanism
- Compatible with most machines utilizing a T-handle such as Coca Cola, Pepsi, USI, Seaga, Dixie Narco, Rowe, Crane, Royal, Vendo, Cavalier and more
Vending Machine Locks
Looking for a perfect cylinder lock for your vending machines? This high quality 7-pin tubular cylinder locks provides high security and lifelong dependability, and vending machine lock comes with a high security tubular keyway. Vending machine cylinder locks come with zinc alloy construction with bright chrome finish. Key retaining option has the key only being removed in the locked position for the vending machine locks. Popular use for tubular cylinder locks is vending machines, snack machines, soda machines, etc., anywhere needing security on vending machines located in public locations.
This tubular vending machine lock is compatible with most vending machine models including Coca Cola, Pepsi, USI, Seaga, Dixie Narco, Rowe, Crane, Royal, Vendo, Cavalier, and more. It will also fit any piece of equipment that utilizes a T-handle locking mechanism. This cylinder lock is also popular with motorcycles, cars, and gaming machines. This vending machine lock requires a 180 degree right turn, and the key is removable at 12 o’clock.
Included with Tubular Vending Machine Lock
- Tubular Cylinder Lock
- 2 Keys
Vending Machine Locks Dimensions
- Length: 1.48”
- Width: 1.75”
- Cylinder Diameter: 0.7”
More information on Vending Machine Locks
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Needed replacement locks for my vending machines - these worked great, and were able to get a bunch keyed alike.
I use all of these on my vending machines. I love that they're keyed alike so I only need one key to access all of them around town!