- Keyed alike, tubular keyway
- 7/8" Cylinder length (Also available in 1-1/8", 5/8" and 3/8")
- Comes with 1-1/4 inch straight cam
- Comes with two keys
- Chrome finish
7 Pin Tubular Cam Lock- 7/8" Cylinder Length
This tubular cam lock (sometimes called the ace cam lock) has a 7/8" cylinder length and can accommodate material thickness up to 5/8" thick. The 1-1/4" cam can be installed at the 12,3,6 and 9 o'clock positions with a 90 degree turn. The stop cam is reversible so that the lock key can either be turned to the right or left to open. The cylinder diameter is standard at 3/4". The small cam lock is constructed of zinc alloy and chrome plated. The hex nut, cam, screw and keys are all steel with chrome plating.
Included in the box
- Tubular cam lock
- Two keys
- Cylinder nut
- 1-1/4" Cam and cam nut
- Electronics Enclosures
- Industrial Enclosures
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Cabinets and Equipment
- Recreation Vehicles
- Vending POS
- Replaces any current cam lock application
Optional Cam Accessories
- 3/4" Dual Hole Straight Cam
- 2" Dual Hole Straight Cam
- 1-1/2" Dual Hole Cam with 1/4" Offset
- 1-1/2" Dual Hole Cam with 1/2" Offset
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seems to be good quality. Easy to install.
I had someone break in and steal my stuff. I changed out the locks to my desk to this lock that can't be picked.
Wanted a strong desk lock for our home. Installed easily and looks good.