- FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.
- Vault is constructed out of heavy 12 gauge cold rolled plate steel
- Secures into Toyota Tacoma 2005-2015 factory console bolt holes
- Features a 3 point locking system which resists prying
- 4-Dial Combi-Cam can easily be set and allows for 10,000 possible combinations
- Or choose the Combi-Cam E for digital security
- Console vault is made in the U.S.A. & comes with a lifetime warranty
Toyota Tacoma Console Safe
Designed for Toyota Tacoma
This Toyota Tacoma console safe is designed for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma. It weighs 22 pounds and is constructed out of 12 gauge cold rolled plate steel. It also features a welded tab and notch seams. The console vault easily secures itself into your vehicle through the factory console bolt holes. The vault also features a counter balanced door with a spring assisted hinge and bank vault style hinge latch pins. The Tundra safe has a 12 volt power receptacle inside and this safe has a cutout to allow access without decreasing security.
Choose from Two High Security Locks
The 4 Dial Combi-Cam eliminates hassle with keys while increasing security with 10,000 possible combinations. Your combination can be set in 3 easy steps. You do not need a special tool to open the combination cam lock. The lock can be converted to non-resettable mode as well.
Electronic cabinet locks are friendly to the environment offering compact design and flexible features. Less frequent battery changes by users of electronic locks is nature friendly - which means less time spent changing batteries on locks installed. Programming of electronic cabinet lock is controlled by master password with no expensive keys to lose or become defective. Combi-Cam E has three potential password levels: user, service and master - user mode takes a 4 digit combo, service is 5 digits and master is 6 digits.
- 11.00 LBS
- Lock'er Down
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
That was enough to make me buy it. The quality shows
I love that this was made in the good ol' US of A. Fits securely in my Tacoma