Small Combination Padlock
Available in 4 Finishes and Choose from up to 1,000 Different Combinations
Operating Instructions for Small Combination Padlock
This small combination padlock is set at the factory to open at all 0's when aligned between the arrows. You can either leave it at this setting and always open the lock at all 0's or you can set your own combination in the following manner:
- Open the lock by turning the dials to present combination and pull shackle out.
- Turn shackle halfway around (180 degrees) in either direction and push in as far as possible.
- Hold shackle depressed and turn it 90 degrees (quarter turn) in either direction. Leave the shackle in this position while you change the code to your personal combination.
- After turning the dials to the new desired combination, record the numbers someplace for easy reference
- Without disturbing the dials, return the shackle a quarter way around (90 degrees). Pull out the shackle and turn pulled out shackle half way around (180 degrees) and push in. Turn dials to any number to lock. Your lock will now open at your own personal combination. If you want to change to a new combination, simply repeat steps 1-5 (starting on your new combination for the shackle instead of the factory default).
- Small Combination Padlock is now ready to use
- 0.20 LBS
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to use and reset, very nice, durable and compact