- Over 10,000 possible combinations
- Heel and toe locking and solid brass internal locking mechanisms
- Comes with a change pin to quickly create secure codes
- All Sesamee's are backed by a lifetime guarantee
The Sesamee K436 has provided 80 years of reliable security. Originally Patented in 1926, the Sesamee K436 basic design has remained unchanged over the years. The four wheel design which yields 10,000 possible combination changes, uses a solid brass internal platform which has evolved over the years.
Sesamee K436 Padlock Features
- -Solid, hand polished brass
- -Double locking. Heel-toe shackle locking (both sides of shackle lock)
- -Internal components all brass
- -Pin Tumbler
- -Hardened steel shackle
- -Weep hole at bottom for moisture
- -5/16" shackle diameter
- -Body width 1-7/8”
- -Shackle clearance = 1"w x 2-1/4"h
Sesamee K436 Padlocks
How to set or reset the combination on your Sesamee K436
1. Set Sesamee K436 to the combination that opens the Sesamee
(lost your combination? Call (800) 733-8588 to make arrangements with the factory)
2. Inside the shackle hole, there is another, smaller hole. Use the change pin sold with the Sesamee K436 and push it all the way into the smaller hole
3. Leave the pin within the hole and set the combination to the new number you want.
4. Pull the pin out and you are done!
# 10,000 possible combinations
# Heel and toe locking.
# All Brass internal locking mechanism. Automatic "0000" stop.Full instructions furnished with each lock. Available carded from stock.
# The combination is quickly and easily set and can be changed any time by the owner.
# Material: Brass
Sesamee K436k: Since 1926, 80 Years of Reliable Security
The Sesamee K436 has provided 80 years of reliable security Originally Patented in 1926, the Sesamee K436 basic design has remained unchanged over the years. The four wheel design which yields 10,000 possible combination changes, uses a solid brass internal platform which has evolved over the years. SesameK436k
Originally conceived with a multi-piece frame, the 1980’s saw the platform become a solid brass single piece frame. This change along with spring strength increases, shackle modifications, and wheel alignment improvements, made the Sesamee Padlock virtually impossible to pick open by both vandals and professional thieves alike.
If imitation is truly the sincerest form of flattery, the Sesamee K436 family of products, must be the most respected family of locks in the world.
The Sesamee K436 design has been copied repeatedly over the years, but the solid brass Sesamee K436 is still the first name requested on Federal, State and Local government specification sheets when it comes to reliable out-of-doors, weather resistant, combination locks. Sesamee Padlock reliability is evident in the fact that CCL Security Products offers a life-time warranty with each lock sold—regardless of who buys it.
Sesamee K436 Instructions