Heavy pressure cast, Black Epoxy Finish with 1" shackle. There are over 10,000 possible combinations to choose from with heel and toe locking and solid brass internal locking mechanisms with an automatic "0000" stop. This makes the Sesamee padlock quick, easy to set and changeable at any time. All Sesamee's are backed by a lifetime guarantee. Each lock comes with a change pin.
Sesamee Combination Lock K500
How to set or reset the combination on your Sesamee Combination Lock
- Set Sesamee Padlock to the combination that opens the Sesamee Combination Lock
- Inside the shackle hole, there is another, smaller hole. Use the change pin sold with the Sesamee Padlock and push it all the way into the smaller hole
- Leave the pin within the hole and set the combination to the new number you want.
- Pull the pin out and you are done
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Heel and toe locking.
- All Brass internal locking mechanism. Automatic "0000" stop.Full instructions furnished with each lock. Available carded from stock.
- The combination is quickly and easily set and can be changed any time by the owner.
- Material: Brass
Sesamee Combination Lock: Since 1926, 80 Years of Reliable Security
The Sesamee Combination Lock have provided 80 years of reliable security Originally Patented in 1926, the Sesamee Combination Lock basic design has remained unchanged over the years. The four wheel design which yields 10,000 possible combination changes, uses a solid brass internal platform which has evolved over the years. Sesamee Combination Lock
Originally conceived with a multi-piece frame, the 1980’s saw the platform become a solid brass single piece frame. This change along with spring strength increases, shackle modifications, and wheel alignment improvements, made the Sesamee Combination Lock virtually impossible to pick open by both vandals and professional thieves alike.
If imitation is truly the sincerest form of flattery, the Sesamee Combination Lock family of products, must be the most respected family of locks in the world.
The Sesamee Combination Lock design has been copied repeatedly over the years, but the solid brass Sesamee Combination Lock is still the first name requested on Federal, State and Local government specification sheets when it comes to reliable out-of-doors, weather resistant, combination locks. Sesamee Combination Lockreliability is evident in the fact that CCL Security Products offers a life-time warranty with each lock sold—regardless of who buys it.
Sesamee Combination Lock K500-3/4 Instructions
- 0.90 LBS
- Sesamee <img border="0" src="/product_images/uploaded_images/sesamee-padlocks.jpg" > A = 1" <p><b><a href="https://padlocks4less.com/prop65"><font color="#FF0000">WARNING</font></a></b>: California Proposition 65</p>
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have seen this lock fail - pulled out of the lock body, with spring attached to shaft. Apparently one can buy this model (that uses brass material) through some type of security website. Why is brass not used on all locks w/ this model designation?
This lock is solid enough, (thus the 2 stars instead of 1) but once installed, does not function like I wanted. The dials at the bottom were hard to get to or view so I returned this product and instead got The Sx-873 on this site and was much happier with the purchase as it had front, larger dials