- Easy to use
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
RV Storage Compartment Locks
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience
Who wants to hassle with keys? The Combi-Cam RV storage compartment lock retrofits any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
The Combi-Cam RV storage compartment lock comes with all the cams and hardware required for most applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
Key Features of RV Storage Compartment Locks -
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
Combi-Cam RV storage compartment lock retrofits any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
The Combi-Cam was the first combination dial cabinet lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing Combi-Cam RV storage compartment lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Available sizes of RV Storage Compartment Locks -
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Box?
- Combi-Cam RV storage compartment lock
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset,
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam RV Storage Compartment Locks
Brochure and instructions for Combination Cam Locks
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The movement of the cam is smooth and rotates precisely. I had to modify the cam bar to extend since most cabinets use the edge of the jam to catch the bar lock. I also had to install a washer on the front of the lock to keep the rotating knob from rubbing on the face of the cabinet. Overall, though, with my modifications I'm pretty happy with this lock for the extremely great price!
We needed a new lock for our travel trailer. After reading about this lock on the RV blogs, I decided to buy a few to test. Couldn't be happier and will tell my friends with travel trailers or RVs to try them too.