- Easy to use
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
Combination RV Locks
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience
Who wants to hassle with keys? The Combi-Cam combination RV lock retrofits any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
The Combi-Cam comes with all the cams and hardware required for most RV applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
Key Features of RV lock -
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
The Combi-Cam RV door lock retrofits any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
Combi-Cam RV locks were the first combination dial cabinet lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing Combi-Cam RV lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Available sizes of RV locks -
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Box?
- Combi-Cam Combination Lock
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset,
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam Combination RV Lock
Brochure and instructions for RV Lock
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
order was placed and it was shipped priority mail, arrived in 2 days, the locks are great, very substantial replacement for the 751 locks, easy install and now no key needed to lock and unlock.
I bought 5 of these locks and used them on my mailbox and the doors of a glass display case for my baseball collection. Works wonderfully
I heard about these locks on RV forum to replace CH751 keys. Super easy to install - and recommend getting dust cover for them too.
Needed non keyed lock for our cabinets. These are very high quality, work great, and are easy to use.
I am allergic to keys. I always find a way to lose them. This has been a perfect solution for my office. I bought 4 of these and set them all to the same combination so now I never have to worry about being locked out!
We wanted to replace our mailbox lock, and this fit the bill. Easy to install and use.