- Enjoy keyless access to lockers, cabinets and more with the Combi-Cam E RFID lock
- Use flexible programming with RFID lock - one card to many locks, one card to lock or multiple cards to one lock (One Time Use)
- Program your Combi-Cam E RFID locker lock to open with either numeric punch button combinations or RFID card access
- Lower your long term maintenance cost with the 10 year 3.0V Lithium CR2450 battery provided with the Combi-Cam E RFID lock
- Increase the security of your Combi-Cam E RFID lock by programming user and master level RFID cards or numeric combinations
- RFID lock cylinder length is 19/20” and cylinder diameter is 5/8”
RFID Lock Technology
Note: RFID cards must be purchased separately
The Combi-Cam E lock features state of the art, RFID (radio-frequency identification) technology that allows users to open their lock with a key card instead of a key. Alternatively, you can use the Combi-Cam E as a combination lock without the RFID cards, giving you completely keyless access.
These electronic RFID locks come with an eco-friendly, 3.0V Lithium CR2450 battery which has a 10 year battery life. The compact design of electronic lock allows for a wide variety of applications and installation options. Install the RFID lock to be opened left or right handed depending on the orientation of your cabinet or drawer and also choose between a surface and semi-flush mounting.
RFID Lock Flexible Programming Options
- Program a master card and subsequent user cards
- Create one-time-use operation for temporary access
- Set individual user access for each card
- See the instructions PDF below for more information on how to program the RFID access cards
Push Button Programming Options
- Master – 6 digits
- Service – 5 digits
- User – 4 digits
Included With Lock
- Electronic Cabinet Lock
- 0.91” Straight Cam
- 1.57” Straight Cam
- 3.0V Lithium CR2450 Battery
- Cylinder Nut
- Stop Cam
- Mounting Screws
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The shipping was quick and it arrived before scheduled. Also bought key fob to take advantage of RFID function in lock.
Saw RFID in use with someone else's lock and I had to get one of my own. There can be a master card as well as the user card and all you have to do to unlock the combi cam is tap the lock!!!