- Patented dual design provides one combination for the shackle and another for the key door
- Front opening key door offering a no hassle solution to access keys
- Durable all metal construction creating safe and secure key storage
- Confidently store your keys with 10,000 different possible combinations
- Easy to use and recombinate then store up to 5 or 6 keys
- Great for realtors, home owners, property management, emergency access and more
ShurLok Real Estate Lock Box
Best Combination Key Storage Lock Box With Dual Combination Design
The ShurLok II realtor lock boxes have a patented dual combination design meaning one combination will open shackle while the other combination will open key door. With up to 10,000 possible combinations, ShurLok II key storage box is easy to set up and use right away. Be assured that your combination is secure with so many different possible combinations.
Never Get Locked Out Again
Have the Peace of Mind that you or a loved one will never be locked out again! The ShurLok II offers assurance that such an occasion will never arise. There is also no need to hide your key under a rock or under a door mat which are common places that burglars seek for access to a home. Buy a ShurLok II today and gain Security, Convenience and Peace of Mind.
Front Opening Key Door
ShurLok II’s front facing key door is far superior to its competitors. Other products on the market have the common problem of the face falling off the front if it is not clicked back in securely. Also, people often walk off with the front face which means you then have to buy a new lock box. The ShurLok II has solved this problem with an innovative attached front facing door that will not allow the lid to fall off and become lost.
The ShurLok II realtor lockbox is one of the best quality lock boxes on the market and is very low priced! This key lockbox is made out of metal and has a hardened steel shackle for added security.
- Solid Metal Body with rust resistant coating
- Hardened steel shackle offers additional security
- Protective back of the lock providing a plastic cap and rubber bumper that protect the surface upon which the ShurLok II is resting
ShurLok real estate lock box intructions
For more information about ShurLok products, check out the factory page for real estate lock box here
- 1.00 LBS
- ShurLok <img border="0" src="https://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-75zvalio/product_images/uploaded_images/lock-box-temp.jpg" width="400" height="643"> <p><b><a href="https://padlocks4less.com/prop65"><font color="#FF0000">WARNING</font></a></b>: California Proposition 65</p>
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wag! has these locks and I absolutely love them and had to get one of my own. There is a different combo for shackle and key compartment to keep your items secure.
My dad loves these, easy to use, doesnt have to give his clients the shackle code and the front opening door makes life so much easier. Absolutely no trouble in resetting the codes
I was using Vault locks for my realtor business but I recently switched over to the ShurLok. Why? Because my locks kept getting stolen! Two combinations that are easy to set works great for me.
I love the ShurLok but HATE the side door. I was glad to fine the front opening. Cheap and easy to reset.
Compact and not big and bulky like others banging against the door. We normally use either two or three keys in all of ours. Best we have found out there for the price. Like it that nobody has our shackle code.
Very easy to set my combination and the best feature is that I only have to give out my key door code to someone using the box. The front door is a nice change as well.
The reason I like this lockbox so much is because of the front door to access the keys. It makes it a lot easier to use than having them on the side of the lockbox.
This is a great lockbox because of how easy it is to use with the front opening key door. The combination is very easy to setup and I have had no issues with this at all.
This has been the easiest and best lock box I've ever used to date! I love how there is one combination for the shackle and another for the key door. This way I only have to give out the key door combination so that no one walks off with my lock box which has happened with other models I've used.