- Encased in a thick rubber cover to prevent debris and moisture from entering your KeyGuard – this enables it to perform in extreme weather
- Lock box body is highly durable and constructed out of weather resistant, non-ferrous metal to prevent rusting over time
- Comes with a large internal capacity that is perfect for car keys, fobs, cash, cards or all of the above
- Enter your combination with user friendly alphanumeric punch buttons on the phone style keypad
- No extra hardware needed – secure the KeyGuard to any surface using the screws and anchors provided with the lock box
The Perfect Outdoor Lock Box
Waterproof & Well Suited Harsh Weather
The Key Guard Pro wall mount lock box is the perfect solution for home owners, realtors, property management, vacation rentals, and emergency access for anyone needing to store their keys. It has a very large metal body that is exceedingly strong and made of non-ferrous material that will not rust over time. The thick rubber cover encasing the KeyGuard further protects the mechanisms from the elements. The KeyGuard also boasts an ample internal capacity allowing users to store keys, access cards, key fobs, or other items.
Simplified Use and Operation
The familiar key pad entry of the KeyGuard allows for number or easy-to-remember combinations and the large punch buttons make it easy to use in low light. The key pad style allows the user to create letter or number based combinations for simple entry. Changing the combination is also easy to do at any time on the back of the face plate once the correct code has been entered. Before closing the wall mount key lock box, be sure to enter in the combination as it will not close unless the correct combination has been entered. This is to prevent the user from being locked out if the combination has been changed without their knowledge.
- Height: 4”
- Width: 2-3/8”
- Depth: 1-1/8”
- Diagonal: 4-3/8”
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Box came, as ordered. Have no idea what the metal plate with the circular piece is or was. It's easily removed, and I did, to mount on flat surface. Instructions say the mounting screws included, but nothing in box with Keyguard, used my own. I like the way the buttons require a full press to select, and give the feeling of feedback when pressed.
Perfect for all outdoor situations, hard to damage, and easy to use.
First ive seen of this kind that has a rubber cover and offers this kind of protection.