- The New Wall Mount KeyGuard Pro is great for addition to a medical alert program. Permanently secure near a door to allow access for friends, family and emergency response. The Wall Mount KeyGuard will allow for quick entry, saving time and your door in case of an emergency. Provide security and peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- KeyGuard lockbox provides sturdy and secure keyless access for friends, family, or guests that need entry when no one is around with easy to use push buttons
- Codes are easily memorized with familiar phone style keypad - no more spinning dials and scrunching your eyes to see if it is on the correct digit or hash mark
- KeyGuard provides ample and highly secure interior storage space for your valuables - it will hold keys as well as car keys, fobs, and credit cards/IDs
- Tough ABS plastic coated vault with metal frame infrastructure protects surfaces from scratches and the door on the front keeps the keypad hidden from sight
- The KeyGuard has all kinds of uses and is the perfect solution for home owners, realtors, property management, vacation rentals, care-givers or anyone else
KeyGuard Medical Alert Lock Box
The Solution for Key Storage
The SL-590 KeyGuard Pro medical alert lock box is the perfect solution for home owners, realtors, property management, vacation rentals, care-givers or anyone else needing to store their keys. It has a very large metal body that is exceedingly strong and secure. Store you keys, access cards, key fobs, or other items in this heavy duty medical lock box. A sleek protective cover is also included that keeps the key pad safe from the elements.
Largest Capacity Shackle Lock Box on the Market
The extra-large storage capacity is great for key fobs, access cards, business cards, etc. Compared to other emergency lock boxes on the market this has the largest storage capacity of any shackle lock box. It’s great for real estate agents, property managers, cleaning & maintenance personnel, family, care-givers and more.
Secure Your Keys and Valuables
Stop hiding your keys under door mats and rocks. With familiar key pad entry (like texting) the SL-590 key box allows for number or easy-to-remember letter combinations. Using letters is not only easy to remember but can also be used for company names, marketing messages and personalized code. Having both combination options available is a great feature that most lock boxes don’t offer.
Easy to Use – Change the Combination When Desired
The large punch buttons on the front are easy to view and use. Don’t waste any time getting in and out of your lock box. This tough and secure key storage box comes with a built-in key that activates each button when pressed. Changing the combination is also easy to do at any time on the back of the faceplate once the correct code has been entered. Before closing the lock box, be sure to enter in the combination as it will not close unless the correct combination has been entered. This is to prevent the user from being locked out if the combination has been changed without their knowledge.
For more information about KeyGuard medical alert lock boxes, check out the factory website here
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It took me a while to get used to remembering to punch in the number before closing the door but I'm glad i have to because now I'll never forget my combo!
If you have elderly, paranoid parents, this is a must have for any care workers coming in and out of the house
Was easy to assemble and mount. Use these to store house keys for anyone needing access to my home when I'm not around.