- Easy to use
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience
Who wants to hassle with keys? The Combi-Cam retrofits any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
Mailbox locks come with all the cams and hardware required for most applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
Key Features of Mailbox Locks:
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
Mailbox lock retrofits any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
The Combi-Cam combination mailbox lock was the first combination dial cabinet lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing mailbox lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Available sizes of Mailbox Locks:
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Box?
- Combi-Cam Combination Lock
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset,
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam Mailbox Locks
Brochure and instructions for Mailbox Locks
- 0.30 LBS
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Needed a replacement lock since too many mailboxes on our block got mail stolen. Recommended this lock to our HSA - and everyone (including mailman) loves them.
We bought this lock since we've had so many mailbox robberies in our neighborhood. Easy to install and use.
I was looking for a product to replace the keyed lock on my husband's tool box. He kept losing the keys. Now we both know the combination and it works great. Thanks!