- Keyless combination cam lock that replaces any standard keyed cam lock and accommodates 3/8" material thickness
- Functions on doors and drawers and is ideal for locker or mailbox applications
- Can be recombinated any time without taking the lock apart. 10,000 possible combinations
- Includes 3/4" and 1-1/4" straight cam, 90 degree stop cam, and 3/4" wood prong washer
- Available in chrome
Combi-Cam Mailbox Combination Locks
Looking for a perfect solution for mailboxes, cabinets, gym lockers, drawers, or equipment? Combi-Cam 4-dial mailbox combination cam lock offers 10,000 possible combinations, and a higher security, and black finish. The mailbox combination lock replaces any standard cam lock with 10,000 possible combinations that can be easily reset within seconds. Popular use for keyless mailbox combination locks is healthcare, education, gyms, schools lockers, anywhere needing multiple person access.
Mailbox combination cam lock with 4 dials is user friendly with easy to read dials. With the flexibility of multiple person access, the 4-dial mailbox combination lock is a perfect solution when there will be a large number of people who need access to the lock. Combination can be set in 3 easy steps. Keyless mailbox combination locks are the easiest combination cam lock to recombinate and only takes a few minutes. Do not need a special tool to open the combination cam lock.
Keyless mailbox combination lock retrofits any standard ¾” cam hole. The combinated cam lock can be converted to non-resettable mode as well. Combination cam lock is factory set to all zeros. Fits material thickness up to 3/8”. Comes with combination cam lock, 2 cams (3/4” straight cam and 1-1/2” straight cam), cylinder nut, screw and washer, chrome finish. Combinated cam locks retrofit any standard cam lock and is perfect for mailboxes, locker locks, cabinets, drawers, or storage.
Included with Mailbox Combination Locks -
- 4-dial combination cam lock
- 1-1/2” straight cam
- 3/4” straight cam
- cylinder nut, screw and washer
Mailbox Combination Lock Dimensions
- lock head height is 0.63”
- lock head diameter is 1.73”
- cylinder length – 5/8”
- lock depth – 1.10”
- cylinder diameter - 3/4” wide
- 0.30 LBS
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We used this for a storage bin in our truck bed - installed easily and works great.
we use this product for gun vaults we build for vehicles, both consumer and law enforcement. Our customers love this easy to use product!