Master Key is purchased separately in "Accessories" tab
Gym Locker Locks
The Perfect Locker Lock
The SX-575 combination lock for lockers is the best choice for everyday use. It is an all metal, four-dial combination lock that very sturdy and secure. The dials are large making it easy to read and operate. With over 10,000 possible combinations know that your possessions will be safe. Dual access of this lock, through combination or key, makes it the perfect choice to manage and access your locker.
No Hassle Due To Lost or Forgotten Combinations
Never again throw away a locker lock due to a lost combination. The master key function allows not only overriding the combination, but also allows lost combination discovery and reset. These functions make this school lock ideal for institutions where the master key is available for administrative purposes.
Setting the Locks for Locker
- Factory Default is 0-0-0-0
- Open the shackle and rotate it 90 degrees until the notch on the shackle lines up with notch in the shackle opening
- Press down and keep the shackle pressed down while setting the combination dials to your desired code
- Let go of the shackle and your combination padlock is ready to use!
- Scramble the dials on the locker lock to lock
Master Key Instructions
- Insert master key
- Turn the key 90 degrees to open the lock and release the shackle
- Turn the dials until they stop
- The dials are now showing the combination your lock is set to.
- After you have discovered the code, close the shackle and remove the key. Your Gym Locker Lock is now ready for use and can be reset. Please see instructions for setting your combination.
- Shackle Diameter = 1/4 inch
- Shackle Clearance = 1 inch
- Lock Height (including shackle) = 3 3/16 inch
- Body Width = 1 5/8 inch
- Body Height = 2 inches
*Master Key key for Locker Locks purchased separately in accessory tab.
Learn more about Combination Gym Locker Locks with Key Override
- 0.40 LBS
- FJM Security
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The concept of a key and combo access is the ideal kind of lock. Masterlock came out with this original idea but their lock has issues too where if they misdialed the combo during reprogramming the combo will render the combo lock useless. It is great your lock can relocate original combo. However, your lock needs optional security strengths. Make 1 Vehicle Hasp and combo/ key (not cuttable). Or make a disc lock with the same concept.
Has a master key in case a student forgets their combination, easy to use and hard to break into
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER THE KEY! I almost did that and I am so glad I didn't. otherwise love this lock. My son uses this lock on his locker at school and we use this lock on a shed we MIGHT go to once a year. Having a key makes it so we can't forget the combination
We bought about 100 of these. First great price. Second, great value. The client never needs to tell me their combination, and once they are done, I can find and reset. Love this product!
Had purchased a couple of samples of this lock and the MEI-7910. Hands down this product was better quality, had more dials (more secure with more combinations) and this product allows the lost combination to be found whereby other product did not.
This the the best gym lock I have ever used! Would recommend to anyone needing a lock for going their local fitness center if they do not provide a lock.
Great lock that fits like a charm in my gym locker room. I keep the key separate in case I was ever needing to override the lock.
Got one of these for my son and daughter so they wouldn't have to use the confusing dial locks. Work well!
Great locks! Had to order more!