Easy to use
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
Keyless Cabinet Locks
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience
Who wants to hassle with keys? The Combi-Cam keyless cabinet lock any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
The Combi-Cam comes with all the cams and hardware required for most applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
Key Features of Keyless Cabinet Lock
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
Combi-Cam keyless cabinet locks retrofit any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
The Combi-Cam was the first combination dial keyless cabinet lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing Combi-Cam keyless cabinet lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Available sizes of Keyless Cabinet Locks -
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Box?
- Combi-Cam combination RV cam lock
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset
- 3/4" cylinder diameter
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam Keyless Cabinet Locks
Brochure and instructions for Combination Cam Locks
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm frequently away from my home for long periods of time and many times I've wondered if &quot;the check's gone missing in the mail&quot;. This was a great solution for my mailbox. It stands up to some harsher weather and hasn't failed me once.