- Simplify access to your firearms with these keyed alike gun trigger locks – one key will access all locks
- Constructed out of heavy duty black zinc alloy with a rust resistant keyway
- Separates into two halves when opened and locks with an adjustable ratchet mechanism for a snug fit
- Avoid scratching the handle and trigger of your firearm – the trigger lock comes with cushioned pegs
- Will work as a Mossberg trigger lock, Remington trigger lock, Winchester trigger lock, Ruger trigger lock, Smith & Wesson trigger lock, Bennelli trigger lock...etc.
Keyed Gun Trigger Lock
Keyed Alike for Quick and Easy Access
Accidents can happen no matter how careful gun owners are about hiding their firearms. There are numerous instances each year where a gun lock could make a difference. Secure your weapons with the easy convenience of the FJM Security SX-110 gun trigger lock. This keyed alike trigger lock is easy to attach and lock to your firearms. The 1-inch post fits wider trigger guards, and the special cushioned pegs protect the gun's finish from being scratched or marred.
Keyed Gun Trigger Lock Features
- Fits most handguns, rifles and shotguns
- Easy to install and set
- Adjustable ratchet mechanism
- Offers added convenience of a keyless resettable combination
- Special cushion pads protect gun's finish from marring or scratching
- Black zinc alloy
- Store firearms unloaded and locked.
- Use a firearm safe, locked box, trigger or chamber lock to store firearms.
- Remove firearms from your home if you have a depressed or suicidal family member.
- Ask family and friends to use these safe storage steps.
- Before you send your child to someone's house, ask if firearms in the home are stored unloaded and locked. Ask if the ammunition is stored separately & ask about shotguns and rifles too, not just handguns.
- If you have doubts about the safety of someone else's home, invite the children to play at your home instead.
- Present your concerns with respect.
- Talk with your children about the risk of firearm injury in places they may visit or play.
- Teach your child if she finds a firearm to leave it alone and let an adult know right away.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Per California for locks these meet the requirement. I used them on several firearms and all functioned very well. I would prefer not to use them, but there again it is the law. These work perfectly and have nice rubber cushioning to prevent scratches on the gun.