Please note that this KeyGuard ships without a cover
- KeyGuard lockbox provides sturdy and secure keyless access for friends, family, or guests that need entry when no one is around with easy to use push buttons
- Codes are easily memorized with familiar phone style keypad - no more spinning dials and scrunching your eyes to see if it is on the correct digit or hash mark
- KeyGuard provides ample and highly secure interior storage space for your valuables - it will hold keys as well as car keys, fobs, and credit cards/IDs
- Tough ABS plastic coated vault with metal frame infrastructure protects surfaces from scratches
- The KeyGuard has all kinds of uses and is the perfect solution for home owners, realtors, property management, vacation rentals, care-givers or anyone else
KeyGuard Home Lock Box
The Solution for Key Storage
The SL-500 KeyGuard Pro house lock box is the perfect solution for home owners, realtors, property management, vacation rentals, care-givers or anyone else needing to store their keys. Built with a tough ABS plastic coated vault and a metal frame infrastructure, this lockbox secures your valuables and protects surfaces from scratches. Store you keys, access cards, or other items in this safe, secure lock box.
Secure Your Keys and Valuables
Stop worrying about hiding your keys under door mats and rocks. With familiar key pad entry (like texting) the KeyGuard home lockboxes allow for number or easy-to-remember letter combinations. Using letters is not only easy to remember but can also be used for company names, marketing messages and personalized codes. Having both combination options available is a great feature and uncommon in most lock boxes.
Easy to Use – Change the Combination When Desired
The large punch buttons on the front are easy to view and use. Don’t waste any time getting in and out of your lock box. This tough and secure key storage box comes with a built-in key that activates each button when pressed. Changing the combination is also easy to do at any time on the back of the faceplate once the correct code has been entered. Before closing the lock box, be sure to enter in the combination as it will not close unless the correct combination has been entered. This is to prevent the user from being locked out if the combination has been changed without their knowledge.
For more information about KeyGuard products, check out the factory website here
Instructions and Brochure Home Lock Box
- 1.30 LBS
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love using the KeyGuard lockboxes but I bought this one for indoor use and didn't need the rubber cover.