High Security Combination Padlocks
How to set or reset the combination on your Super Sesamee
- Set Sesamee High Security Combination Padlocks to the combination that opens the Sesamee
- Inside the shackle hole, there is another, smaller hole. Use the change pin sold with the Sesamee Large Combination Padlock and push it all the way into the smaller hole
- Leave the pin within the hole and set the combination to the new number you want.
- Pull the pin out and your new combination is now set
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Heel and toe locking.
- All Brass internal locking mechanism. Automatic "0000" stop.Full instructions furnished with each lock. Available carded from stock.
- The combination is quickly and easily set and can be changed any time by the owner.
- Material: Brass
Sesamee High Security Combination Padlocks: Since 1926, 80 Years of Reliable Security
The Sesamee High Security Combination Padlocks have provided 80 years of reliable security Originally Patented in 1926, the Sesamee Large Combination Padlock basic design has remained unchanged over the years. The four wheel design which yields 10,000 possible combination changes, uses a solid brass internal platform which has evolved over the years. Sesamee high security combination padlock
Originally conceived with a multi-piece frame, the 1980’s saw the platform become a solid brass single piece frame. This change along with spring strength increases, shackle modifications, and wheel alignment improvements, made the Sesamee large combination Padlocks virtually impossible to pick open by both vandals and professional thieves alike.
If imitation is truly the sincerest form of flattery, the Sesamee Large Combination Padlock family of products, must be the most respected family of locks in the world.
The Sesamee Large Combination Padlock design has been copied repeatedly over the years, but the solid brass Sesamee High Security Combination Padlocks is still the first name requested on Federal, State and Local government specification sheets when it comes to reliable out-of-doors, weather resistant, combination locks. Sesamee Padlock reliability is evident in the fact that CCL Security Products offers a life-time warranty with each lock sold—regardless of who buys it.
Instructions for High Security Combination Padlocks
- 1.50 LBS
- Sesamee <img border="0" src="/product_images/uploaded_images/high-security-combination-padlocks.jpg" > <p><b><a href="https://padlocks4less.com/prop65"><font color="#FF0000">WARNING</font></a></b>: California Proposition 65</p>
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Although I doubt that I will ever need to use it because of how sturdy it seem to be. This lock is easy to use and set.
These are very heavy padlocks but I had one break. Since these have a lifetime warranty, I contacted the factory, sent it to them and they replaced it.
The shackle popped out completely. The factory said this was due to the heavy lock and us pulling on the lock using it as a handle for the gate. We admitted that was indeed what we were doing, have not been pulling on the lock and have had no further issues.