Master Key is purchased separately in "Accessories" tab
Combination Gym Locker Lock
The Perfect Combination Gym Lock
The SX-575 combination lock for lockers is the best choice for everyday use. It is an all metal, four-dial combination lock that very sturdy and secure. The dials are large making it easy to read and operate. With over 10,000 possible combinations know that your possessions will be safe. Dual access of this lock, through combination or key, makes it the perfect choice to manage and access your locker.
No Hassle Due To Lost or Forgotten Combinations
Never again throw away a Gym Lock due to a lost combination. The master key function allows not only overriding the combination, but also allows lost combination discovery and reset. These functions make this school lock ideal for institutions where the master key is available for administrative purposes.
Setting the Gym Lock for Locker
- Factory Default is 0-0-0-0
- Open the shackle and rotate it 90 degrees until the notch on the shackle lines up with notch in the shackle opening
- Press down and keep the shackle pressed down while setting the combination dials to your desired code
- Let go of the shackle and your combination padlock is ready to use!
- Scramble the dials on the combination padlock to lock
Mater Key Instructions
- Insert master key into Gym Lock
- Turn the key 90 degrees to open the lock and release the shackle
- Turn the dials until they stop
- The dials are now showing the combination your lock is set to.
- After you have discovered the code, close the shackle and remove the key. Your gym lock is now ready for use and can be reset. Please see instructions for setting your combination.
- Shackle Diameter = 1/4 inch
- Shackle Clearance = 1 inch
- Lock Height (including shackle) = 3 3/16 inch
- Body Width = 1 5/8 inch
- Body Height = 2 inches
*Master Key key Gym Lock purchased separately in accessory tab.
Learn more about Combination Gym Locker Locks with Key Override
- 0.40 LBS
- FJM Security
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This lock rocks! Super easy to use combination and I have a spare key in case I ever need it.
I use this almost everyday and without any problems.
I have had multiple MasterLocks with the turn dial cut off of gym lockers b/c I always forget the combination :/
It's great having the extra key just in case!