- The FJM Security european cam lock comes with a chrome collar ring that shrouds the lock head helping to prevent attacks on your lock via prying or wrenching
- The collar ring is constructed out of durable stainless steel and has a handsome chrome finish - it will stand up to harsh weather and any attack
- The cam lock with the collar ring is 7/16" long and can fit a material thickness of up to 3/16" - it is a standard size cam lock with 3/4" diameter
- Chrome Eurpoean style cam lock comes keyed different with two keys per lock - each key set will fit one unique lock
- Cam lock ships with collar ring, two keys, a steel cylinder nut, stop cam, 1-1/4" cam and cam nut - the tubular lock is constructed of zinc alloy and is chrome plated
European Cam Lock With Stainless Steel Collar Ring
Only Available Keyed Different
Superior Cam Lock Security
The FJM Security european cam lock with collar ring brings an added layer of security to any cam lock application. The stainless steel collar ring will stand up to harsh weather conditions and shroud the head of the cam lock. This prevents attacks on the cam lock from those who would try to pull off the cam lock with pliers, wrenches or other tools.
The collar ring is independent of the lock – if anyone attempts to twist the collar ring, the lock itself will not move. The stainless steel collar ring gives any cam lock a more robust look that can be enough to deter any intrusion from an outsider.
The locks are keyed different – each key fits a different lock.
FJM European Style Cam Locks
This European style cam lock with the stainless steel collar ring has a 7/16” cylinder length and can accommodate material thickness up to 3/16" thick. It features a high security keyway with two very unique keys that are difficult to duplicate. The stop cam on the weather proof cam lock is reversible so that the lock key can either be turned to the right or left to open. The cylinder diameter is standard at ¾”. The high security lock is constructed of zinc alloy and chrome plated. The hex nut, cam, screw and keys are all steel with chrome plating.
European Style Cam Lock Applications
- Electronics Enclosures
- Industrial Enclosures
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Cabinets and Equipment
- Recreation Vehicles
- Vending POS
- Replaces any current cam lock application
Included in the Box
- High Security Cam Lock
- Stainless Steel Collar Ring
- Two Keys
- Cylinder Nut
- 1-1/4” Straight Cam and Cam Screw
Learn more about Keyed Different Locks
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Was looking for a cabinet lock so someone couldn't use pliers to rip the lock out - this works great. Very sturdy.