Custom Order Part - Please Allow 3 Month Lead Time
Minimum Order Quantity of 100 Units
Right Handed Knob in Stock & Available Here
Electronic Drawer Lock
Eco-friendly electronic cabinet lock offering up to 10 year battery life, compact design and flexible features. Less frequent battery changes means less time spent changing batteries on all locks installed on the electronic combination lock. All programming is controlled by the master password with no expensive key to lose or become defective. Compact design allows it to be a solution for a wide variety of applications such as lockers, medical carts, data racks, cabinets, safes, gun boxes and more. Perfect for gyms, schools, hospitals, hotels, care homes, etc.
- Electronic drawer lock retrofits all standard keyed cam locks
- Long battery life - up to 10 years
- Compact, attractive design
- One-time-use mode available
- Audio/visual feedback and warnings
- Flexibility of features with program menu
- Low battery warning 100 cycles prior
- Battery override in case of dead battery
- Master, service and user passwords
- Can be installed left or right handed
- Surface or semi-flush mounting
- Knob is burglar/torque proof
- Durable and reliable
- Meets IP-55 standards for humidity
- For specifications, go to http://www.combi-cam.com/Electronic-Locks.pdf.
All programming is controlled via the master password with no expensive key to lose or become defective. The compact design of this product allows it to be a solution in a wide variety of applications. Great for lockers, medical carts, data racks, cabinets, safes, gun boxes and more! Ideal for gyms, schools, hospitals, hotels, care homes, etc. Battery: 3.0V Lithium CR2450 Keypad: Silicone keypad Operating Temperature: -5/55 C Storage Temperature: -10/+70 C Operating Moisture: Weight: 20-80% Rh (without condensation); 17g (excluding deadbolt and mounting items) NOTE: Battery life may vary in accordance with battery brand, programming parameters, and environmental conditions that the product is used.
- Height - 85 mm
- Width - 34 mm
- Depth - 18 mm (without knob); 27mm (with knob)
- Cylinder length - 24 mm
Learn more about the Combi-Cam Electronic Cabinet Lock
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the electronic locks, you can have master, user and service codes, the design is awesome
Wanted lock that was easy to install & use - this was it.
We needed a lock for our med cabinet at church. Decided to try this lock since it would give us levels of security with lock codes. It was easy for our facilities mgr to install, and the videos made it easy to use.