- Combi-Cam E Digital Drawer Lock features a long term battery life of up to 10 years - giving you a lower long term maintenance cost
- Features a sleek, compact & ergonomic body with a smooth black finish – the style offers a more attractive installation and is designed specifically for drawers
- Multifunctional Combi-Cam E can be programmed for individual use or multiple users (with different 4-digit combinations) in locker mode
- Combi-Cam E has three potential password levels: user, service and master – user mode takes a 4 digit combo, service is 5 digits and master is 6 digits
- The Combi-Cam E with an adaptor, cylinder nut, stop cam, 2 cams, cam screw and 3 different mounting screws for more versatile mounting options
Electronic Cabinet Locks
Digital drawer locks are friendly to the environment offering compact design and flexible features. Less frequent battery changes by users of electronic locks is nature friendly – which means less time spent changing batteries on locks installed. Programming of electronic cabinet lock is controlled by master password with no expensive keys to lose or become defective. Compact design of digital lock allows a wide variety of applications.
Programming for the electronic combination lock is controlled by a master password with no expensive key to lose or become defective. Lock can be installed left or right handed. Surface or semi-flush mounting is available for the electric cabinet lock. Knob on electronic cabinet lock is burglar/torque proof. Locker electronic lock meets IP-55 standards for humidity.
Electronic drawer lock retrofits any standard ¾” cam hole. Electronic cabinet lock is able to be installed for both right and left handed, as well as surface or semi-flush mounting. Comes with electronic cam lock, 2 cams (0.91” straight cam and 1.57” straight cam), cylinder nut, screw and washer, black finish. Electronic drawer locks retrofit any standard cam lock and is perfect for securing drawers.
Included with Electronic Cabinet Lock
- Digtital drawer lock
- 0.91” Straight cam
- 1.57” Straight cam
- 3.0V Lithium CR2450 battery
- Adaptor, cylinder nut, stop cam and mounting screws
Electronic Cabinet Lock Dimensions
- Lock height is 1.33”
- Lock width is 3.34”
- Lock depth is 1.06”
- Cylinder length is 0.94”
- Cylinder diameter 5/8” wide
- Operating temperature is -5 / +55 C
- Storage temperature is -10 / +70 C
- Operating moisture is 20-80% Rh (without condensation)
Learn more about the Combi-Cam Digital Cabinet Lock
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Needed a new drawer lock for supervisor's desk - this works great and looks great.
After researching new med box locks for our clinic, found these and they are great. Install easily and staff love the one time use function. Will buy more for other cabinets in office.
We needed a very high security combo lock for our clinic drawers. This one gave us user and master codes. We plan to buy more for the staff lockers.