- Long battery life - up to 10 years - lower long term maintenance cost
- Compact, more attractive ergonomic design provides more attractive installation
- Can be used for individual use or multiple users in locker mode
- 3 password levels - user (4#) , service (6#) and master (8#)
- Perfect for lockers, medical carts, data racks, cabinets, safes, gun boxes and more
Digital Locks for Lockers
Digital locks for lockers are friendly to the environment offering compact design and flexible features. Less frequent battery changes by users of electronic locks is nature friendly – which means less time spent changing batteries on locks installed. Programming of digital locker locks is controlled by master password with no expensive keys to lose or become defective. Compact design of electronic lock allows a wide variety of applications.
Programming for the digital lock for lockers is controlled by a master password with no expensive key to lose or become defective. Lock can be installed left or right handed. Surface or semi-flush mounting is available for the electric cabinet lock. Knob on electronic cabinet lock is burglar/torque proof. Locker electronic lock meets IP-55 standards for humidity.
Digital lock for lockers retrofits any standard ¾” cam hole. Digital locker lock is able to be installed for both right and left handed, as well as surface or semi-flush mounting. Comes with electronic cam lock, 2 cams (0.91” straight cam and 1.57” straight cam), cylinder nut, screw and washer, black finish. Digital locks for lockers retrofits any standard cam lock and is perfect for lockers, medical carts, data racks, cabinets, safes, gun boxes and more.
Included with Digital Locks for Lockers
- Digital cabinet lock
- 0.91” straight cam
- 1.57” straight cam
- 3.0V Lithium CR2450 battery
- Adaptor, cylinder nut, stop cam and mounting screws
Digital Locks for Lockers Dimensions
- Lock height is 3.34”
- Lock width is 1.33”
- Lock depth is 1.06”
- Cylinder length is 0.94”
- Cylinder diameter - 5/8” wide
- Operating temperature is -5 / +55 C
- Storage temperature is -10 / +70 C
- Operating moisture is 20-80% Rh (without condensation)
Learn more about the Combi-Cam Digital Locks for Lockers
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Had a combi-cam that I loved for a long time but decided to upgrade to an electronic lock. I was surprised to find that an electronic combi-cam, have it now and absolutely love it.
Secure and reliable
worth the money for the managerial override function
I run a small gym with wooden lockers for members. These have been such a great solution because they are high security and there are master override codes in case someone forgets their combination!