Corbin Cabinet Lock - Master Key on Accessories Tab
Minimum Order Quantity of 25 Units
Special Order: Requires a lead time of 4-6 weeks
- Finish: Satin Brass (US4)
- Keying: Keyed Different. Master Key is available on Accessories Tab
- Material: Brass Plated Steel Back-plate & Bolt, Pressure Cast Cylinder
- Operation: Reversible for either hand door
- Strike No. 7S, brass US4 only, furnished only when ordered
- Fits Material Thickness: 7/8"
- Also Available: 1-1/8"
- Regular Key Changes: 200, 700
- Key Blank No.: 5865JVR (5 Disc), 8658JVR (6 Disc)
- RE-KEYING OPTION: Plug removal access hole added to allow for removal of plug assembly for re-keying purposes.
- A. To remove plug, insert key and rotate 90 degrees.
- B.Insert end of small tool (e.g., paper clip) into access hole and depress retainer while pulling key and plug out.
What is the difference between Master Keyed, Keyed Different and Keyed Alike?
- 0.50 LBS
- Barrel Length:
WARNING: California Proposition 65