COMBI-CAM MAX COMBINATION LOCKER LOCKS - 7700
NOTE: OVERRIDE KEYS NEED TO BE ORDERED SEPARATELY - PURCHASE HERE
One set of override keys is usually purchased per set of locks that are managed. Example - one set per 50 lockers.
- Many of same features of electronic locks with no batteries required!
- Manager key override, code discovery and reset to new code
- One manager key can control unlimited locks
- Two modes- Static, one user mode and unlimited user mode
- Secure- Flush mount installation
- Secure- Ratcheting knob thwarts forced entry with wrench
- Dual access – keys and combination with easy to read dials and open and close indicators
- Lock configuration allows both door and drawer installation
- Can override current combination with master key or retrieve current combination
- 10,000 possible combinations with high security tubular keyway
- Combination locker door locks perfect for healthcare, education, gyms, school lockers, drawers or doors and
replacement locker locks
INCREASED SECURITY WITH COMBI-CAM MAX COMBINATION LOCKER LOCKS
The solid metal body Combi-Cam Max locker lock offers better security with flush installation and 10,000 possible combinations. The ratchet style knob resists attacks with a wrench whereby the knob will ratchet in place rather than compromise the cam. Great for remote locations where limited supervision requires higher security.
EASY-TO-MANAGE COMBINATION LOCKER LOCK
Combination locker door lock allows a manager key to override the combination for locks with forgotten codes or when employees
quit. Code discovery is easy to do by inserting the key, rotating it to the right and then rotating the dials to the right until they click to a stop on the correct opening code. With the correct code discovered, the lock can then be set to a new code. One manager key can control unlimited locks.
EASY-TO-USE digital locker lock
Combination cam locks with key override is user friendly with easy to read dials and open and close indicators. Flexibility of combination retrieval or multiple person access. Combination can be set in 3 easy steps for the dual access lock. Combination cam locks with key override can be installed vertically or horizontally. Cam can be placed in 180 degree or 90 degree. These cam locks have an easy-to-use knob with no need to twist bulky housing that defaces surfaces.
The combination locker lock comes with all accessories to accommodate material thickness up to 1”. The locker lock can be switched between two modes with a simple flip of a switch on the back of the lock. Static, one user mode allows one user to change their code at any time. Multiple user mode allows unlimited users to put in their own person code to close lock and the same code is used to open the lock (similar to a hotel safe). This digital combination lock is perfect for locker locks, cabinets, drawers, storage, or mailboxes.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Combination locker lock
- 1-1/2” straight cam and screw
- Clips for quick metal installation
- Back plate and screws for up to 3/8” material
- Back plate and screws for up to 5/8” material
- Back plate and screws for up to 1” material
- Master keys are optional and a couple are purchased per application (Example- 100 lockers, 2 keys)
- Instructions and installation template
COMBINATION CAM LOCK DIMENSIONS
- Lock height (hole cut out) is 2-15/16”, width is 1-5/16”/
- Depth – 1-15/16”
- Distance cam extends beyond body – 5/16”
- 0.50 LBS
WARNING: California Proposition 65
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We received the first lock & had several issues with it. The instructions were followed but the lock would not set. We finally took apart the lock to see if something was missing, etc. and the reset screw head was mangled. I went through 2 reps and finally the director of the company became involved. He was awful and egotistical to try to work with. No matter what I said, it of course was our fault. I would never treat a customer that way - ever. I even mentioned it to him in an email and he said "I'm sorry you don't like my customer service..." The arrogance is BEYOND anything I have ever experienced. I sent the old lock back per their request, on my dime. And after a week of them having it I had to follow up. Tim Freeman (the director) said it was just as he thought - we did something to it and he would not pay for the replacement or credit any shipping fees (mind you we paid the shipping fees 3 times. Any other reputable company would at least work with you on that). The second lock was installed today with no issues (yay). Clearly the initial lock was defective and the company doesn't stand behind their products.