- Easy to use
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
Combination Cam Locks
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience
Who wants to hassle with keys? The Combi-Cam combination cam lock retrofits any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
Furniture locks come with all the cams and hardware required for most applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
Key Features of Furniture Locks:
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
Combination Cam Locks Applications
Combination Cam locks retrofit any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
The Combi-Cam combination combination cam lock was the first combination dial cabinet lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing Combi-Cam Combiantion cam lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Available sizes of Combination Cam Locks -
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Box?
- Combi-Cam Combination Cam Locks
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset,
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam Combiantion Cam Locks
Brochure and instructions for Combination Cam Locks
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I put these on multiple cabinets (including liquor cabinet). Work great and look very nice. Padlocks4less chat also very helpful in selecting product.
So sick of those standard RV locks. They're incredibly insecure and they create another pair of keys that you have to carry around. This is a very secure solution. Will buy more.