- Easy to use
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
Combination Cam Lock
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience
Who wants to hassle with keys? The lock for cabinet retrofits any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
Combination cam lock comes with all the cams and hardware required for most applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
Key Features of Combination Cam Lock:
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
Lock for cabinet retrofits any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
The Combi-Cam was the first combination lock for cabinet lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing Combi-Cam drawer lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Available sizes of Combination Cam Lock:
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Box?
- Combi-Cam Combination Lock
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset,
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam Combination Cam Lock
Brochure and instructions for Combination Cam Lock
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good value, but numbers on the face of the lock are hard to operate
So far great lock changed out all 6 RV travel trailer locks with these and am happy. Also purchased dust covers to help these last long.
Added this to my gun safe. Easy to set and can access quickly
I was in search of lock for cubbies, and heard about this from a friend. Easy to install and very sturdy. Works well.
When we started our community garden, we knew that we had to place an RV on the site. I went insearch of better locks than the 751 keyway offered, and came upon the Combi-Cam. It's a great way to lock up the storage areas without having to worry about keys.