- The perfect solution for those needing robust protection - hidden shackle eliminates vulnerable points on the padlock
- Ideal for outdoor applications - exterior is constructed out of rust resistant stainless steel
- Has a brass tubular keyway with 7 pins – it will resist picking and drilling
- The black rubber bumper surrounding the body of the lock will prevent doors and gates from getting scuffed and will prolong the life of your padlock
- Great for shipping containers, storage units, trucks doors, gates and more
Circular Padlock with Tubular Keyway
Peace of Mind and Superior Security - Available Keyed Different
The FJM Security SX-795 circular padlock is an excellent security solution for those who need a lock without weak spots. The shackle is made out of hardened steel and the body is made of stainless steel. Its durable design gives it the ability to stand up to the elements without rusting over time. Surfaces will also stay scratch and scuff free thanks to the black bumper that lines the outside of the disc lock.
High Security Tubular Disk Padlock
The SX-795 disc lock brings increased security with its tubular keyway. It is a seven-pin locking mechanism that will resist picking and the dimple in the center of the lock will keep intruders from drilling into the body.
The SX-795 is the perfect security solution for storage facilities, shipping containers, gates, bikes and more. Available keyed different - each lock has a unique set of keys.
- Weight: 0.56 lbs.
- Height: 2.75”
- Width: 2.75”
- Depth: 0.75”
- Shackle Clearance: 0.6”
- 0.56 LBS
- FJM Security
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use this lock on my storage unit. Works great. I had way to many regular key disc locks break on me so this one is hefty
My last key disc lock (not from this site), the key literally broke inside the lock. I was happy to find a lock with a better and more secure keying method. I bought 6 and they were all key different which was perfect.
Wanted something without a combination and this was as step up from a keyed lock.
This is so much better than a disc tumbler lock. Adore it!
I just think the pin tumbler ones are less secure. Like that this one has a key that's hard to copy
Glad that my truck door isnt' getting scuffed
I like the tubular key style, it's way more secure than Masterlock's crummy disc tumbler mechanism.