- FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.
- Vault is constructed out of heavy 12 gauge cold rolled plate steel
- Made to fit late model Chevys and GMC Yukon Sierra
- Incorporates a USB extension so the USB port can be used from outside the safe without having to unlock the vault
- 3 point locking system which resists prying
- 4-Dial Combi-Cam can easily be set and allows for 10,000 possible combinations
- Or choose the Combi-Cam E for digital security
- Console vault is made in the U.S.A. & comes with a lifetime warranty
Chevy Suburban Console Safe
Designed for Newer Chevy Models
The LD2011X Chevy Suburban console safe is a heavy duty and highly secure console safe designed to fit late model Chevys. It is made in Texas by Texans and is designed to keep your goods safe from any kind of attack. The console vault is made out of 12 gauge cold rolled steel and also has a lifetime warranty. It is incredibly easy to install and can be done in ten minutes. The console vault features a 3 point locking system that resists prying and secures to the factory console bolt holes.
Choose from Two High Security Locks
The 4 Dial Combi-Cam eliminates hassle with keys while increasing security with 10,000 possible combinations. Your combination can be set in 3 easy steps. You do not need a special tool to open the combination cam lock. The lock can be converted to non-resettable mode as well.
Electronic cabinet locks are friendly to the environment offering compact design and flexible features. Less frequent battery changes by users of electronic locks is nature friendly - which means less time spent changing batteries on locks installed. Programming of electronic cabinet lock is controlled by master password with no expensive keys to lose or become defective. Combi-Cam E has three potential password levels: user, service and master - user mode takes a 4 digit combo, service is 5 digits and master is 6 digits.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This and the hitchsafe are awesome, we no longer have to worry about our valuables being stolen from our cars while we are in an area that isn't highly populated while we are hiking or swimming. These make sure that the thieves dont even consider trying to steal my phone in a smash and grab.
Where has this been all these years? While charging our devices we keep them secured inside this vault. Number has quick access; we keep one digit off one and quick secure entry.