- Eliminate the hassle of trying to locate loose keys in your bag, purse or pockets - the SL-591 keeps them in one secure location while you're on the move
- No extra hardware required to use the KeyGuard car window lock box - easily secure it into place by simply rolling up your car window
- Enter your combination using the familiar phone style keypad with easy to use push buttons – make your combination as long or as short as you’d like
- The keypad style allow you to use alpha and numeric combinations giving you fun and creative ways to remember the access code
- Constructed out of weather resistant, non-ferrous metal and has a foam backing that will protect your car from getting scratched - the rubber door on the front will shield the keypad
Car Window Lock Box
The SL-591 Key Guard Pro car window lock box is the perfect solution for anyone needing to store keys for their vehicle. Its large full metal body makes it very strong and secure while providing room for keys, key fobs, or other small items. The internal dimensions for the car lock box when closed are: 4” height x 2-3/8” width x 1-1/8” depth x 4-3/8” diagonal. A sleek protective cover is also included that keeps the key pad safe from the elements.
Secure Your Keys and Valuables
Stop worrying about hiding your keys! Store them in this secure Key Guard vehicle lock box. With familiar key pad entry (like texting) the car key lock box allows for number or easy-to-remember letter combinations. Using letters is not only easy to remember but can also be used for company names, marketing messages and personalized code. Having both combination options available is a great feature that most lock boxes don’t offer!
Easy to Use – Change the Combination When Desired
The large punch buttons on the front are easy to view and use. Don’t waste any time getting in and out of your lock box. This tough and secure key storage box comes with a built-in key that activates each button when pressed. Changing the combination is also easy to do at any time on the back of the faceplate once the correct code has been entered. Before closing the lock box, be sure to enter in the combination as it will not close unless the correct combination has been entered. This is to prevent the user from being locked out if the combination has been changed without their knowledge.
Check out the KeyGuard factory website for more information about the car window lock box
- 1.50 LBS
- KeyGuard External Dimensions: A= 4-3/4" B= 3-3/8" C= 2-1/2" Internal Dimensions: A= 4" Height B= 2-3/8" Width C= 1-1/8" Depth D= 4-3/8" Diagonal
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We had intended to use these for our security patrol cars. Plusses = very rooms (holds several keys), weatherproof, and tough. Minus = you can enter your code in any sequence and it will open. That is too risky to safeguard a fully loaded patrol care.
The key lock box helps us by being able to store the keys safely while giving out the code to our workers to take vehicles to jobs. easy to change codes if someone leaves the company.
Plenty big enough for remotes and keys. Strong lock is eady to set and use.
Wish hanger was longer so I could use it on vehicles with shade trim on the windows.
I use the lockbox to hold my car keys when I am running. It is very secure and I don't have to worry about keeping up with my keys while running.
Decent box for customers for servicing vehicles. Like the push button design and large storage
I keep this in the glove compartment and pull it out once I park. Great storage solution!
I run a small airport parking lot and these have been great for keeping track of keys.
I work in construction and have a massive fear of losing my keys. All I do is pop this puppy on my window, put my keys in it and they are good and safe. There is no fear of my keys falling out of my pocket
We purchased a couple cases of these for our used car dealership and the punch button works great for quick access for our salespeople. Easy to set up and use, been very happy with these.