- Easy to use Cam Lock
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Chrome finish
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience with this Cam Lock
Who wants to hassle with keys? The Combi-Cam retrofits any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
Cam Lock comes with all the cams and hardware required for most applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
Key Features of Cam Lock
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black and Chrome for 5/8", 7/8" and 1-1/8"
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
The cam locks retrofit any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
Cam Lock was the first combination dial cam lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing Combi-Cam Cam Lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Cam Lock Available sizes
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Cam Lock Box?
- Combi-Cam Cam Lock
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset,
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam Cam Lock
Brochure and instructions for Cam Lock
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I installed these locks on a chest of drawers from IKEA. The larger size 1 3/8" cylinder fit perfectly, and I was able to reinforce the frame of the cabinet to make it stronger as well.
I have a strange size compartment on our RV, and needed a thicker lock to fit the door. Bought this and the extra length worked perfectly.
I had a cabinet that was thicker than most, and couldn't find a lock with a long enough end to fit. Bought this and it worked perfectly. For cabinets thicker than 3/4", this is the lock.
I had a very thick would cabinet that I thought I would never be able to find a lock for. Everything was 1-1/8 at it's largest. That extra quarter on this combi-cam saved my sanity!