- Easy to use
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
Combination Cabinets Locks
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience
Who wants to hassle with keys? Combi-Cam cabinet locks retrofit any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
The Combi-Cam comes with all the cams and hardware required for most applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
Applications for Cabinets Locks
The Combi-Cam file cabinet lock retrofits any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
The Combi-Cam was the first combination dial cabinet lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing Combi-Cam drawer lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Available sizes for Cabinet Locks:
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Box?
- Combi-Cam Combination Lock
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset,
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam Comcbination Cabinet Locks
Brochure and instructions for Cabinet Locks
- 0.30 LBS
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I installed these on our camper since the keys are the same for almost everyone. They installed easily and now provide the security I was looking for.
The moment we realized that all RV locks have the same keyway, we did a quick search for new compartment locks. We heard about these locks on the RV forum, and decided to try them. They were easy to swap out and install, and now we feel safer knowing that other RV owners aren't able to get into our compartments.