Cabinet Key Lock
Minimum Order Quantity of 25 Units
Special Order: May require a lead time of 4-6 weeks
- Finish: Satin Brass (US4)
- Keying: Available keyed alike and keyed different
- Material: Brass Plated Steel Back-plate & Bolt, Pressure Cast Cylinder
- Operation: Reversible for either hand door
- Re-keying: Plug removal access hole added to allow for removal of plug assembly for re-keying purposes. To remove plug, insert key and rotate 90 degrees. Insert end of small tool (e.g., paper clip) into access hole and depress retainer while pulling key and plug out.
- Strike No.: 7S, brass US4 only, furnished only when ordered
- Fits Material Thickness: 7/8"
- Also Available: 7/8, 1-1/8"
- Regular Key Changes: 200, 700
- Key Blank No.: 5865JVR (5 Disc), 8658JVR (6 Disc)
- 0.40 LBS
- Barrel Length (A):
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love that this can be re-keyed if necessary instead of buying a new lock and drilling a new hole. Also love the satin brass finish as well as the design, they make the lock look professional.