- Easy to use
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
Combi-Cam Cabinet Combination Locks
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience
Who wants to hassle with keys? The Combi-Cam retrofits any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
The Combi-Cam cabinet combination lock comes with all the cams and hardware required for most applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
Cabinet lock for single drawer applications.
Key Features of Cabinet Combination Lock -
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
The Combi-Cam cabinet combination lock retrofits any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
The Combi-Cam was the first combination dial cabinet lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing Combi-Cam cabinet combination lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Available sizes of Cabinet Combination Lock -
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Box?
- Combi-Cam Combination Cam Lock
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset,
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam Cabinet Combination Lock
Brochure and instructions for Cabinet Combination Lock
- 0.30 LBS
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Needed a lock for cabinet. Easy to install and use. Like the black finish too. The dials are easy to read.
I installed this on the file box where I keep my passport and important papers. It's easy to use and hasn't gotten stiff over time.