- Easy to use
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Retrofits any standard cam lock
- Can be converted to non-resettable
- Comes with 3 different cams and a pronged washer
Combination Cabinet Cam Lock
Peace of Mind Security with Keyless Convenience
Who wants to hassle with keys? The Combi-Cam retrofits any standard cam lock and converts it into convenient, keyless, security. Set or change your own personal code at any time (must be on current opening code to change).
The cabinet cam lock comes with all the cams and hardware required for most applications and available in cylinder lengths from 5/8" up to 1-1/8" to accommodate material thickness from up to 3/8" through thicknesses up to 1-1/8".
Key Features of Cabinet Cam Lock:
- 1,000 combinations
- Retrofits any keyed cam lock
- Keyless door lock convenience--set your own code any time
- Weather resistant
- Available in Black or Chrome
- 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" cylinders available
Easily Set Your Own Code
First have the lock set at the current combination and easily set your code to a new one with pushing in the set button with a paperclip. How easy is that?
Optionally, during installation, the cylinder can be rotated 180 degrees so that combination can not be changed after installation (change pin does not rotate into view).
The Combi-Cam cabinet cam lock retrofits any standard keyed cam lock application to provide keyless, secure convenience. Popular applications are cabinet doors and drawers, RV compartments, medical carts, kiosks, lockers are more.
Tested Over Time
The Combi-Cam cabinet cam lock was the first combination dial cabinet lock on the market with years of durability and reliability.
The solid performing Combi-Cam cabinet cam lock is durable and constructed of a non-ferrous metal making it corrosion resistant in outdoor applications.
Available sizes of Cabinet Cam Lock -
For Material Thickness:
- 5/8" Cylinders fit up to 3/8" material
- 7/8" Cylinders fit up to 5/8" material
- 1-1/8" Cylinders fit up to 7/8" material
- 1-3/8" Cylinders fit up to 1-1/8" material
What's in the Box?
- Combi-Cam Cabinet Cam Lock
- 3/4" pronged washer
- Stop cam and 3/4" cylinder nut
- Cam screw and lock washer
- 3 Cams: 3/4" straight cam, 1-1/2" straight cam, 1-1/2 cam with 1/4" offset,
- Instructions, warranty card
Learn more about Combi-Cam Cabinet Cam Lock
Brochure and instructions for Cabinet Cam Lock
- 0.30 LBS
- Combi-Cam /product_images/uploaded_images/combination-drawer-locks.jpg
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received the Combi-cams in a timely manner, installed easily and worked as expected.
Needed new combo locks for med boxes. These are super sturdy, well built - and look great.
Needed a replacement lock for our new trailer, and heard about these on an RV blog. Love how easy they were to install and use. Recommend getting the dust cover too.
Once we figured out that all RVs have the CH751 locks, we read on the RV blogs that these locks are great replacements. Would recommend to anyone who has an RV or trailer!
I heard about this lock on an RV site as a good replacement for the 751 keyway compartment locks. I tried it, it was easy to install. More RV people need to try this one.
We used this lock for our apartment building mail boxes. It was a perfect solution considering too many of our tenants would lose their mailbox key, or we'd have to rekey them every time a tenant moved. We even figured out how to make them non-resettable so our tenants couldn't reset the locks. Thanks for making our life easier!