Cabinet and Drawer Locks - Master Key on Accessories Tab
Minimum Order Quantity of 25 Units
Special Order: May require a lead time of 4-6 weeks
- Finish: Satin Brass (US4)
- Keying: Keyed Different with Master Key available on Accessories Tab
- Material: Brass Plated Steel Back-plate & Bolt, Pressure Cast Cylinder
- Operation: Reversible for either hand door
- Re-keying: Plug removal access hole added to allow for removal of plug assembly for re-keying purposes. To remove plug, insert key and rotate 90 degrees. Insert end of small tool (e.g., paper clip) into access hole and depress retainer while pulling key and plug out.
- Strike No.: 7S, brass US4 only, furnished only when ordered
- Fits Material Thickness: 1-1/8"
- Also Available: 7/8
- Regular Key Changes: 200, 700
- Key Blank No.: 5865JVR (5 Disc), 8658JVR (6 Disc)
- 0.40 LBS
- Barrel Length:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Old locks had the same back diamond pattern and these were a perfect fit. Special order took a bit over 3 weeks but luckily we were not in a hurry since I had been putting this off for a couple years.