Heavy pressure cast, Black Epoxy Finish with 1" long shackle padlock. There are over 10,000 possible combinations to choose from with heel and toe locking and solid brass internal locking mechanisms with an automatic "0000" stop. This makes the Sesamee padlock quick, easy to set and changeable at any time. All Sesamee's are backed by a lifetime guarantee. Each lock comes with a change pin.
Long Shackle Padlock
How to set or reset the combination on your Sesamee long padlock
- Set Long Padlock to the combination that opens the Sesamee
- (lost your combination? Call (800) 733-8588 to make arrangements with the factory)
- Inside the shackle hole, there is another, smaller hole. Use the change pin sold with the Sesamee long Padlock and push it all the way into the smaller hole
- Leave the pin within the hole and set the combination to the new number you want.
- Pull the pin out and you are done!
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Heel and toe locking.
- All Brass internal locking mechanism. Automatic "0000" stop.Full instructions furnished with each lock. Available carded from stock.
- The combination is quickly and easily set and can be changed any time by the owner.
- Material: Brass
Sesamee Padlock: Since 1926, 80 Years of Reliable Security
The Sesamee long Padlocks have provided 80 years of reliable security Originally Patented in 1926, the Sesamee long Padlock basic design has remained unchanged over the years. The four wheel design which yields 10,000 possible combination changes, uses a solid brass internal platform which has evolved over the years. Sesamee combination long padlock
Originally conceived with a multi-piece frame, the 1980’s saw the platform become a solid brass single piece frame. This change along with spring strength increases, shackle modifications, and wheel alignment improvements, made the Sesamee long Padlock virtually impossible to pick open by both vandals and professional thieves alike.
If imitation is truly the sincerest form of flattery, the Sesamee long Padlock family of products, must be the most respected family of locks in the world.
The Sesamee long Padlock design has been copied repeatedly over the years, but the solid brass Sesamee Padlock is still the first name requested on Federal, State and Local government specification sheets when it comes to reliable out-of-doors, weather resistant, combination locks. All Padlocks have a limited 1 year warranty.
Sesamee Combination Long Shackle Padlock Instructions
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are the best padlocks for the price
Great locks and very easy to use
Very solid product with the Sesamee brand that has been around for a long time. Bought this and the SX874. Preferred the front dials instead of on the bottom like this one (easier to get to) so we bought a case of the SX874 instead. Very happy with the fantastic service and quick shipping on our product!