Master Key is purchased separately in "Accessories" tab
The Perfect Locker Lock
The SX-575 combination lock for lockers is the best choice for everyday use. It is an all metal, four-dial combination lock that very sturdy and secure. The dials are large making it easy to read and operate. With over 10,000 possible combinations know that your possessions will be safe. Dual access of this lock, through combination or key, makes it the perfect choice to manage and access your locker.
No Hassle Due To Lost or Forgotten Combinations
Never again throw away a padlock due to a lost combination. The master key function allows not only overriding the combination, but also allows lost combination discovery and reset. These functions make this padlock ideal for institutions where the master key is available for administrative purposes.
Setting the Locker Lock
- Factory Default is 0-0-0-0
- Open the shackle and rotate it 90 degrees until the notch on the shackle lines up with notch in the shackle opening
- Press down and keep the shackle pressed down while setting the combination dials to your desired code
- Let go of the shackle and your combination padlock is ready to use!
- Scramble the dials on the combination padlock to lock
Master Key Instructions for Locker Lock
- Insert master key
- Turn the key 90 degrees to open the locker lock and release the shackle
- Turn the dials until they stop
- The dials are now showing the combination your lock is set to.
- After you have discovered the code, close the shackle and remove the key. Your lock is now ready for use and can be reset. Please see instructions for setting your combination.
Locker Lock Dimensions
- Shackle Diameter = 1/4 inch
- Shackle Clearance = 1 inch
- Lock Height (including shackle) = 3 3/16 inch
- Body Width = 1 5/8 inch
- Body Height = 2 inches
*Master Key key purchased separately below.
Learn more about Combination Locker Lock with Key Override
- 0.40 LBS
- FJM Security
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Does what its supposed to holds up very well. would recommend this lock especially because of the key feature.
Just what I was looking for! I am pretty forgetful so having a key to discover the code for the lock is perfect.Never seen a lock like this!
We hand these out at the club for lockers and, by far, the best locker lock on the market. People use their own combination code and if we need to remove the padlock at the end of the day or if people forget their code we can open the padlock with our key and set a new code. No more cutting off padlocks with bolt cutters.
I forget my combination to locks all the time! I had one of those MasterLocks for a while and I ended up having to get the guys at the gym cut it down with bolt cutters because I coudln't remember my combination. This is great!
Works for the gym and I keep the key on my keychain since I frequently forget my combo.