- This combination case lock has an attractive dual color exterior with and has a textured ergonomic grip - a loop hole is also built on one corner of the lock
- FJM Security's combination padlock is constructed out of solid metal and has chrome plated dials - it is easy to operate and will stand up to harsh conditions
- The toolbox combination lock is strong, pick resistant, and the 4 easy-to-read dials give user up to 10,000 possible combinations that will keep intruders guessing
- The factory default combination for the luggage lock is 0-0-0-0 and is easily reset without any special tools - simply turn the shackle 90 degrees and press down
- Use as a chest lock, travel lock, luggage lock, school locker lock, work lock, toolbox lock, club combination lock, travel combination lock, bike lock...etc.
4-Dial Combination Padlock
Combination Padlock with Ergonomic Grip
Innovative dual color combination padlock with an ergonomic textured grip. Set your own code with 10,000 possible combinations. A loop hole is built into one corner of the padlock to secure it via a cable so the padlock does not walk off or get lost while unlocked.
4-Dial Combination Lock with Dual Tone Ergonomic Grip
Combination Padlocks are constructed of solid metal with a textured ABS black surface for easy grip.
- Secure- 10,000 possible combinations
- Padlock combination is resettable at any time using your own code
- Ability to secure a cable to the corner hole of the padlock to secure it while unlocked
- Shackle Diameter- ¼”
- Shackle interior when closed- ¾” W by 1” H
- Body (not including shackle- 1-3/4” W X 2” H X ¾” D
Setting the Combination Padlock
- Factory Default is 0-0-0-0
- Open the shackle and rotate it 90 degrees until the notch on the shackle lines up with notch in the shackle opening
- Press down and keep the shackle pressed down while setting the combination dials to your desired code
- Let go of the shackle and your combination padlock is ready to use!
- Scramble the dials on the combination padlock to lock
Learn more about 4-Dial Combination Padlocks
- 0.35 LBS
- FJM Security
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great customer service plus a great lock. I travel a lot and need a lock for my computer bag. This one was perfect.
Glad i got this one for my daughter instead of one of those master locks where you cant choose the code. She's a bit forgetful
I use this for my locker at work. Perfect size and more secure than one of the cheapy locks you get at the super market.
Easy to use and has a nice grip on the lock. 4 dials makes this more secure than other small 3 dial locks.
I wanted something that wasn't too large, but was secure. With 4 dials, this works great - and like the chrome/black look.
This is a very nice small lock with 4-dials making it very secure. Use it all the time and no complaints!
This lock is easy to bring around because it is pretty light and not heavy or chunky. Having 4 dials instead or 3 makes it more secure and I am very happy with it.
I keep this small lock in my gym bag all the time. It's not too hefty and works at 24 hr fitness. I'm sure someone determined could break it but it's used at a crowded gym so I don't think anything bad will happen to it.
Small padlock that is larger than luggage lock yet smaller than normal padlock. We use on our cases and attach a wire to the loop Hle in the lock so that the padlocks do not get misplaced. Bought quite a few of these and they have performed very well so far. We set our own combination to be the same on all of them.